Indoor air quality is vital to a healthy home, especially in the Pacific Northwest where mold and mildew is prevalent. Have us perform an inspection of your home's air duct system to ensure you're not breathing harmful toxins.
The leading cause of house fires in America is due to clothes dryers, accounting for over 15,000 fires started each year. Excess lint and other debris builds up within your dryer vent, choking air flow to the dryer, and backing up dryer exhaust gases, creating a fire hazard. Have use ensure the safety of your home or business with our professional dryer vent cleaning service.
Your chimney serves an important purpose, to carry harmful fumes and gases out of your house and keep the air inside breathable. Your chimney cannot due this when the flue is clogged and backed up.